Friday 10 June 2011

Tari you will be missed

Tari, It came as a big shock to me when I heard you left your family and friends abruptly and without prior warning to meet with your creator. Even though the void you left in our lives hurts, we are consoled by the fact that you are in a better place and in good hands. Though, I still struggle to comprehend your departure, I will still hold fast to the loving memory you left behind. It is quite telling that even though I have known you for about 3.5 years, you have left me with fond memories that would last a life time.

As you embark your final earthly journey today Ebitari Tekenah, It is hard to put in words, how I feel at the moment. I guess I can only draw strength from my faith and will cherish all the memory you left with me and all of us that lived at the house in Withington, Manchester, Chidi,Josiah, Marvin, Chinedu and Chike, not forgetting all the people I got to know in Manchester through you; too numerous to mention.

Ebitari..., Rest in the loving bosom of the Lord.

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.  ~John Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment